Welcome to your Limitless Athlete Programme (RX)
The Athlete programme is designed for anyone and everyone, whether your training for a competition, the open, or just an awesome programme to follow for a healthier lifestyle.
This programme is updated weekly by the head coach so you can follow it, smash it and achieve those goals.
All the movements in this programme will be RX movements but are made to be scaled to fit all types of fitness levels. It doesn’t matter if you are an experienced athlete or not, male or female, old or young. This programme is for you!
This programme will have the following:
- Strength Training
- Olympic lifting
And loads more!
Click the link below to start your journey with us.
Stick to the rest timings to allow your body to recover properly before moving onto the next set.
There will be programmed deload weeks, so it will be relatively easy and quick however this is a must when conducting training as it gives your muscles a good time to rest and allows you to push even harder for the following weeks to come.
If you cannot complete the movement or the weight is too heavy in the programme then scale it. It’s more important to work through good form and get reps completed rather than being stuck and not moving.
Have a look at them and get familiar with the exercise. You can also use the internet to search the exercise and see how it is properly done.
Any questions, please feel free to message us on our Instagram account.
- Back Squat:elbows back, push through heels, neutral spine. Focus on getting upper thighs parallel or deeper to the ground.
- DB Lunge:DB each arm lunging on the spot.
- Goblet Squat:KB held at chest with both hands. Neutral spine, push through heels.
- Nordic Hamstring Lowers:Using partner or band around your chest. Lower down under control. Push back up hard into the press up position. Tighten up muscles during lower phase.
- Strict Press:Push head through, ears in line with elbows.
- Bench Press:Lower bar down to chest. Tight back and bring shoulders back and down into bench.
- KB Upright Row:double overhand grip, elbows high above shoulders on raising phase. Slight bend in the knees.
- Triceps Dip:lowering down as far as mobility allows. Use band around knees if finding it difficult to complete reps.
- Deadlift:Keep bar as close to the body when lifting, neutral spine through lift.
- Bent over row:Shoulders over bar, raise bar to bottom of sternum.
- Pull Ups:Focus on raising chin above the bar. (use band if you cannot do one pull up)
- Prone Hold:Straight line head to heel. Keep core tight and don’t let hips sag or raise to high.