Welcome to your Limitless Strength Programme (RX)
This programme works of your 1 Repetition Max (RM) for most of the exercises, so it would be a good idea to test your 1RM on all of the percentile exercises that are in your programme. This way you can work off an accurate weight when conducting your sets and reps of the programme.
Stick to the rest timings to allow your body to recover properly before moving onto the next set.
Week four is a deload week, so this week will be relatively easy and quick however this is a must when conducting strength training as it gives your muscles a good time to rest and allows you to push even harder for the following weeks to come.
If you cannot complete the reps off a percentage exercise, then decrease the weight until you can. It’s more important to get the reps rather than failing on them.
There are a tips/pointers for the exercises at the end of this programme, have a look at them and get familiar with the exercise. You can also use the internet to search the exercise and see how it is properly done. Read through these before you start as there are some scaling options for the body weight exercises.
Thank you for purchasing your Limitless Strength Programme (RX). It’s now time for you to work hard and get some quality strength gains.
Any questions, please feel free to message us on our Instagram account.
- Back Squat:elbows back, push through heels, neutral spine. Focus on getting upper thighs parallel or deeper to the ground.
- DB Lunge:DB each arm lunging on the spot.
- Goblet Squat:KB held at chest with both hands. Neutral spine, push through heels.
- Nordic Hamstring Lowers:Using partner or band around your chest. Lower down under control. Push back up hard into the press up position. Tighten up muscles during lower phase.
- Strict Press:Push head through, ears in line with elbows.
- Bench Press:Lower bar down to chest. Tight back and bring shoulders back and down into bench.
- KB Upright Row:double overhand grip, elbows high above shoulders on raising phase. Slight bend in the knees.
- Triceps Dip:lowering down as far as mobility allows. Use band around knees if finding it difficult to complete reps.
- Deadlift:Keep bar as close to the body when lifting, neutral spine through lift.
- Bent over row:Shoulders over bar, raise bar to bottom of sternum.
- Pull Ups:Focus on raising chin above the bar. (use band if you cannot do one pull up)
- Prone Hold:Straight line head to heel. Keep core tight and don’t let hips sag or raise to high.